Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Bye Blizzard

Its all over the internet, twitter, plenty of youtube videos.
Blizzard made a mistake I cannot continue to support.
I've been enjoying Classic, though my time in Retail has been realistically over for years now.
My main account has been continually subscribed since I started it in 2005 or 2006 and my secondary account for nearly as long, except when the credit card behind it was cancelled and I didn't notice the missed subscription for ages! Regardless, thats many thousands of dollars spent on their games.

No more.

I'm not ragequitting and deleting my stuff or anything and may continue playing the games I have already paid for but two WoW subs removed as of a few hours ago. Now that Destiny has gone from the Bliz launcher I have even less reason to log on.

Human rights matters. Freedom of speech matters! Never capitulate to authoritarian regimes.



No comments: